Saturday, March 7, 2009

humanoid monster

below is my very first speed paint about 1 year ago? not really sure, with the same concept...


here was my very recent speed paint...had been long time din speed paint ady...
i used back d very first time speed paint concept to repaint again...can c d difference of them...
i was pissed off of my college assignment, so i decided to do dis for relaxing myself...
plan to finish it within 30 mins...but ya...i spend about 1 hour...=.=...shit!
i fail to stop refining it into more details...trying to show a details work of speed paint...

well, while i paint this thing, there was really nothing in my mind, juz do it, dont think, ya this is the result. as what i see myself, the lighting definately not correct, erm...i hope those muscle flow looks natural, as im still weak in muscle drawing, hope this will bring me to the mood of continuing my assignment projects =.=...

2 comments: