Sunday, March 29, 2009

Concept Art & 3D Finals

i was lazy to type about the concept again...so im sorry, if u would like to know, pls view my DA acc...

Character:

The Adventurer--Edward
my main character design, Edward is a "lengzai" name, so i name him Edward...haha

The Witch Doctor--Hogan
a villian character that base on the story line...

The Predictor--Veltrax
a fire monster/demon live underground...

Enviroment:

Sacrificial Pit
design concept base on maya civilization...


Underground Cave
the place that graved those ppl who was sacrificed

3D modelling:

a simple layout of my character modelling

a simple demo reel of my 3d character design...
here im going to give those ppls dat who r helpful for me a creadit...sorry i had missed it when the presentation...it was damn rush thought =.="'

Special thanks to:
my lecturers
Hoe Yi
Chong Hing
Junning
and lovely classmates and frenz!!!

i love maya
i love photoshop
i love after effect
without them i couldnt make something like dis, although they crash million times when i was rushing work...=.=

but i hate paint effect of maya!!! it screw my character eye brow!!! LOL...haih...forget about it

2 comments:

  1. wow.. nice le.. bt d video music like for d funeral de.. hee..soli
    teach me after effect le...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...is ok...be honest!!!i was actually trying to create a mysterious mood for the demo reel, i tot it sounds more to holiness...but dun care la...next time do better la...i know very little bit onli...mm shud expert more on it than dg...

    ReplyDelete